[RTTY] W5DG SOLP

Dennis Gabler dgabler at prairieinet.net
Mon Jan 7 15:01:58 EST 2008

Had family stuff going on around here so did not get in much operating
time. Still had fun though. 40M was the money band for me here.

Almost finished out my RTTY WAS on LoTW,  I lack NE, WV, and MT. Not
sure why I can't get NE they are right next door.

            80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    NA      46    120     87     33      0     286    97.6
    EU       0      0      3      0      0       3     1.0
    AF       0      0      1      0      0       1     0.3
    SA       0      0      1      1      0       2     0.7
    OC       0      0      1      0      0       1     0.3

73,
Dennis W5DG

--
Dennis - W5DG