[RTTY] [3830] RTTY Roundup VO1TTY(VO1HP) Single Op LP

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Jan 8 10:23:48 EST 2008

Hi Glenn,

I was around 7.060 MHz + a little in the RU and the same thing happened
to my.  Only this guy was good.  He zero beat my Mark frequency.  I
tried to continue and he did cost me a couple of Qs but I just kept
going.  I slide down a hair and put a notch on him.  Once I started
running stations while he was trying to jam me he gave up.  I think that
is what you have to do; just keep going.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com