[RTTY] Those who don't follow the "norm"

aa5au at bellsouth.net aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 9 13:03:02 EST 2008

Eddie G0AZT was famous for ranting to the monitor.  I remember these from when we operated contests together from V2 and P4.  I remember he'd scream something like "I don't want to know your bloody name!"  His most famous saying was "Don't make a meal out of it mate!"

-------------- Original message from VE2FWW <ve2fww at globetrotter.net>: --------------