[RTTY] Those who don't follow the "norm"

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Jan 9 14:21:05 EST 2008

I do make comments to the screen soemtimes, but I was once on a
Dxpdition with a CW op who talked to the key or the radio incessantly
and loudly- he was louder than the 'phone ops.

I miss Eddie.  I understand his comments, too.

73, doug

   Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:59:53 -0600
   From: Chris <frisco.kid at gmail.com>

   That's funny, I kept seeing HNY in exchanges and kept yelling at the
   monitor, "I'm not your Honey!".

   Took me a couple of hours to figure out what it meant...

   On Jan 9, 2008 12:03 PM, <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:
     > Eddie G0AZT was famous for ranting to the monitor.  I remember
   these from when we operated contests together from V2 and P4.  I
   remember he'd scream something like "I don't want to know your
   bloody name!"  His most famous saying was "Don't make a meal out of
   it mate!"