[RTTY] WOW

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 17:52:09 EST 2008

What a great bunch of ops the RTTY crowd is. I got all kinds of good
information about RTTY logging programs for my friend who wants to try RTTY.
This group has never failed me when I ask for help. It is obvious that there
are several very good RTTY logging programs available, all for free. I
certainly will discuss this with my friend and we will come to a decision.
Thanks to  W6WRT, W4TV, N0IU, GU0SUP, K9MI, W0RAA, AI9T, WW8Q AND K1RY for
their advice. I have worked all but 3 of you in contests. I hope to work all
of you in the next one.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M