[RTTY] GU0SUP UK DX RTTY contest

peter Jackson peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 20 15:13:57 EST 2008

Maybe the lack of G's is that the organisers never seem to send any awards
out! In 2006 I was top UK station in Single op Low power section, according
to their website I would receive an award and certificate, still waiting.
One of our club members won the same section in 2004, still waiting, and
another won it last year same result. Real shame as it's the only contest I
have won. Maybe the Gods are against me as I see I haven't been listed in
the DL WAE results despite having had my log approved.
73 Pete G3KNU