[RTTY] BARTG Sprint activity level?

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:07:28 EST 2008

Greg,

I would say you should expect high level of activity. Bartgs are popular
Contests, both Sprint and Spring. 20 meters will be very busy, 40 meters
also very busy. 80 meters are OK. 15 meters - depends on propogation, but it
is possible to make couple hundred Q's. 10 meters - yes hardly if any. All
on all - for 24 hours (4 hours sleep)you can make 400-600 Q's from modest
station. This is also a good chance to earn BARTG Awards like QCA and
others. You dont need QSL's if you work countries during both BARTG
Contests.

Good luck and see you there.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/1/20, Greg Davis <n3zl.radio at gmail.com>:

> Hello all,
>
> I was just curious what level of activity any of you would expect in
> the BARTG sprint this coming weekend? Hardly any? Too much to keep
> track of? Somewhere in between?
>
> Thanks.
>
> 73 de Greg N3ZL

73's Andrei