[RTTY] Computer Sound Card

Vladimir V. Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Fri Jul 4 10:24:16 EDT 2008

Dick,

As long as you build the PC yourself, I'd also recommend you to extend your
list of topics and to look for a good RF-free power supply. Been there, done
that. Birdies across several bands and wtite noise/hiss covering 80 m almost
completely were not as pleasant for a dedicated RTTY machine...

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---