[RTTY] Computer Sound Card

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Fri Jul 4 11:07:36 EDT 2008

Lot's of places to buy.  One I use a lot is:  http://www.newegg.com/

On the weekends they often have free shipping on things or at least to do
this.  Another site to find stuff.  http://www.dealcatcher.com/

Everything from coupons to all the sunday ad specials a few days early.  I
use Creative Sound Blaster cards when possible.  Tho I find a lot of
on-board motherboard cards work just fine as well.

At 10:15 AM 7/4/2008 -0400, W9FG wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I looking for advice for a sound card and or computer parts.  I would like
to build a 2nd computer to be used for radio interface.  I would like to
have two monitors suspended by articulating arms.