[RTTY] Need 1992, 1993 & 1994 CQWW RTTY DX Contest Results

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Sat Jul 5 10:07:14 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 03:27, Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> If anyone has a copy of the 1992, 1993 and/or 1994 CQWW RTTY DX Contest results, I'd appreciate a scan of them.  For some reason I'm
> missing those issues of the RTTY Journal/Digital Journal.

I noticed that your repository ended at 1995.  I think we (W5YM)
entered our log in 1994, we certainly competed, but I have no
recollection of how we did!

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR