[RTTY] Need 1992, 1993 & 1994 CQWW RTTY DX Contest Results

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 5 19:44:48 EDT 2008

Again, thanks for the many replies.  I now have all the results I need.  I found the '94 results in the August '95 edition of the
Digital Journal but it was mislabeled as the "CQWW Contest Scores 1995" so it threw me off.

Eventually I hope to have all of these scores posted on rttycontesting.com.  It's a big job but I feel it's important to have all
results from the beginning in 1987.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com