[RTTY] NCJ NA QSO Party - Jul 19-20 2008 Teams YCCC (update)

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:10:33 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

Team YCCC now has seven participants.

They are: (in order of receiving): NP3D, K5ZD, KE1JF, K3GP, NJ1F, W8BAR and
W1BYH.

In July last year we had a Team of four members ((NP3D, W8BAR, K3GP, K5ZD);
they all are included into Team YCCC #1 for this year participation.

According to the Rules, Team can has from two to five members.
So we need three more players to form Full size Team YCCC #2.

Rules also say that:
"There is no distance or meeting requirements for a team entry."

Who wants to join Team YCCC #2 (or even YCCC #3), please let us know.

Thank you

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D