[RTTY] Plaques ZC4LI

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Jul 17 04:12:26 EDT 2008

I sponsor a number of plaques and I feel that it is more appreciated when the winner of one of these publicly thanks the sponsor.
This public thank you is also seen by people who may have given some thought to sponsorship themselves and may just nudge them into sponsoring a plaque.
Just a word of warning !!
 If you are thinking of sponsoring, DO NOT enter the category that you are sponsoring a plaque for or if you do make sure that you do not win it !!!

73 and  hope to cu in the VHF this weekend,  Steve.