[RTTY] Tower Dogs TV program

Carter k8vt at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 22 08:21:53 EDT 2008

Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

>  Back then we didn't use harnesses, only climbing belts.  I still have
>  my original belt and still use it to climb my ham towers. It's in
>  excellent shape.  It's the one thing you ALWAYS take good care of.

Don,

You don't say what your belt is made of. However, if it's leather,
there's quite a good chance that it's NOT in as good a shape as you
think. You may want to give serious consideration to getting a new one
(and making sure it's -not- made by those fine folks that brought us
toothpaste, dog food and Heparin).  ;-)

73,
Carter  K8VT