[RTTY] Tower Dogs

Phil Sauvey akdxer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 13:37:08 EDT 2008

Yea, I took it that he (the problem employee) made $14 bucks an hour after child support and the other debts in his previous life and to society.  Once they got done taking all that out, he probably did make $14 bucks an hour.  I can't imagine $14.00 an hour being worth staying on the road 360 some days a year and being away from your family. I would imagine the others were making good money not being in the same boat.  Just how I took it but either way, whatever they are making, it ain't enough!!!!

Phil