[RTTY] 2008 RTTY Roundup and LCR's

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 22 16:24:31 EDT 2008

http://www.arrl.org/blog/Notes%20From%20The%20Contest%20Branch/339

2008 RTTY Roundup and LCR's
Jul 21, 2008 11:19 ET

Sean E. Kutzko, KX9X

Hi, Folks- I received a few reports regarding
discrepancies in LCR's for the 2008 RTTY Roundup. I got together with
the support folks for the RTTY contest and, after a bit of digging, we
discovered a couple of DX multipliers that were listed incorrectly. We
have addressed those problems. This required a re-running of the
numbers. You will now see the LCR's and your official score are the
same. Scores have gone up slightly; you may notice an increase of <
1% from the score originally posted. However, some finishing positions
have shifted as a result of the multipliers being scored correctly.
Complete results are available online at http://www.arrl.org/contests/results
I apologize for the error.