[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Sun Jul 27 19:15:21 EDT 2008

I've had several inquiries regarding the placement of QTH, other than US/VE stations. I received the following from Bruce, WA7BNM, so be guided accordingly!

"It's the entrant's responsibility to insure that their submitted log contains all of the information required to be copied as part of the exchange, whether or not their logging
software includes it - the log checking process does not fill in
blank information. Per the rules, the only case where a blank copied
QTH is acceptable is when the worked station is outside of North
America. A blank copied QTH instead of a US state, VE province or NA
country will result in the loss of QSO credit."

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY