[RTTY] LCR 2008 RTTY RU

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Wed Jul 30 13:58:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:10, Ed Muns <w0yk at msn.com> wrote:

> the next station I work.  In this case you and I had a valid contact, each
> of us may have entered the exchange and call sign correctly, but if I failed
> to permanently log it by hitting Enter, then I would have effectively erased
> it and you get a NIL through no fault of your own.

Really?  Although I'm sure that N1MM Logger would allow me to screw
up, in the scenario above, it would have prompted me to log the
previous Q before letting me enter a new one.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons,
houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable
searches and seizures, shall not be violated,
and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly
describing the place to be searched, and the persons
or things to be seized.