[RTTY] WAS certificate #612

Ron DeBlock rdeblock at att.net
Thu Jul 31 20:59:44 EDT 2008

WAS RTTY certificate #612 arrived today.  49 out of 50 were LoTW, plus
one card from WY.

Special thanks to Dave NX7F for the LoTW QSL from NV after the NAQP RTTY
contest.  He provided the last one for both Basic and RTTY.  I have
bunch of other NV QSOs in the log, but Dave was the first to QSL.

I sat at 50 worked and 49 confirmed for months with no response to my
QSL requests.  Of course, 2 days after submitting my applications, I
received a paper NV QSL for a CW QSO.

WAS Basic #52,983 was in the same envelope.  For that one, all 50 were LoTW.

73,
Ron N2JSO