[RTTY] The Old Timer

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:24:51 EDT 2008

Hi all

I just finished a great read, The Old Timer by Jim Smith VK9NS. Very
nice reading and a great tour of the world thru the eyes of one of the
earliest DXpeditioneers who ensured RTTY was on board. I had no idea
just how many countries and islands he put on the map, both from DXCC
as well as RTTY.

I definitely recommend it. You can contact Jim directly for ordering
details at jimkirsti at ni dot net dot nf.

Usual disclaimer, I have no financial interest in his book, etc!

73
Neal k3nc

--
Neal Campbell