[RTTY] ANARTS log operating times?

Ron DeBlock rdeblock at att.net
Tue Jun 17 08:01:30 EDT 2008

Ian White GM3SEK wrote:

> In N1MM View menu, select Off Times.
>
> Select all the output, copy to clipboard.
>
> Paste into Cabrillo file, in the SOAPBOX area.
>
> Paste SOAPBOX: at the start of each line.

I never noticed the Off Times tool in N1MM before, thanks!

I looked up the Cabrillo spec (should have done that first), and found
that there is an OFFTIME tag formatted as below.  I had to reformat the
  offtimes report from N1MM, a bit of a pain but not bad.  If I have to
do it often, I'll write a Perl script.

OFFTIME: begin-time end-time

This tag is used to indicate off-time.

OFFTIME: 2002-03-22 0300 2002-03-22 0743

          yyyy-mm-dd nnnn yyyy-mm-dd nnnn

73,
-Ron N2JSO