[RTTY] ARRL RTTY RU

James Douglass jdd at odsgc.net
Wed Jun 25 07:18:34 EDT 2008

Yes an amazing feat!  Oh -   Don is an offshore Gulf of Mexico Telecom
Technician, just standard for us guys.
Looking forward to next yeari if business slows down a bit. Being a
roofing contratctor with all the hail storms in
western Kansas this year certain gives a guys somthing to do each day!
73,
Jim ACØE
Telecom Technician
Gulf of Mexico