[RTTY] some interesting stats

Kai Siwiak k.siwiak at ieee.org
Fri Jun 27 14:36:40 EDT 2008

I was very much interested in seeing the statistics that are available at:
    http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/rtty/2008-June/025760.html

Can you please tell me if w9ol selectively works LoTW users? Or does he
just upload his entire log?

www.qsl.net/w9ol/w9ol_lotw.jpg

I ask because I've been trying to get a better idea as to the general
LoTW QSL/QSO rate. The figures available on the LoTW site result in an
accurate QSL/QSO rate (first you have to double their QSO count: there
are 2 QSLs per QSL match), and the LoTW data base contains plenty of
errors.

If you have additional statistics, I'd very much appreciate a copy. What
I am compiling is:  #QSLs on LoTW vs. #QSOs uploaded to LoTW, as well as
info whether the entire log is loaded up, or there is some selection
going on.

Thanks and
73,
Kai, KE4PT