[RTTY] Character Wait and Microham RTTY

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 3 09:04:33 EST 2008

The Character Wait or Diddles Wait setting in MMTTY affect this as Charlie, KI5XP, posted previously.  I just tried it.  Moving up
the Character Wait slide causes the RTTY characters to sound slower.  Diddles sound slower when sliding up the Diddles Wait setting.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com