[RTTY] TX5C DXPEDITION HOT NEWS 6-Mar-08

Dick Kriss aa5vu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 11:25:09 EST 2008

They should be up and running soon. I worked Clipperton
on CW and SSB in 1986 but need them on RTTY. Maybe
this time.  Very nice web page and they will have the cool
 "Greenie" online log display like the vp6dx operation,

73 Dick AA5VU

<http://www.clipperton2008.org/>

We are on Clipperton Atoll!  It's 0133z as we write this.  We had a
successful landing and have loaded quite a bit of our camp gear to the
island.  Our base camp is set up and we're all tired but full of enthusiasm!
In the morning we will begin the construction of our operating stations on
the north side of the island exactly where we had hoped to be able to land.
We are excited about this as this location will provide the best paths for
us to work the world.  We will update this page in the morning in more
detail but we wanted you all to know we are safe and are on the island.