[RTTY] How fast?

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sun Mar 9 05:22:39 EDT 2008

> BTW, I submitted log to the Robot.

Thanks, but its not necessary to resubmit unless your log has changed since
the first submission.  You can submit as many times as you like before the
deadline next Sunday.  Log checking uses the most recent timestamp.  Bruce
will force all the "stuck" logs through to the log server now that the robot
is fixed.

> Mr Robot did not recognize my 4 QSO's I worked with Daniel OL6X.
> I wonder why?

Probably because "DX" is not in the QTH field.  (Specifically "DX", not the
country prefix or anything else.)

> Does it mean that those 4 Q's will not be counted or what?

They count for QSO's but not for mults of course.

73,
Ed - W0YK