[RTTY] Comments on TX5C RTTY Operations

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 21:04:34 EDT 2008

Hi Mike

Best thing to do is SHUT UP!!

If they are trying to jam TX5C, telling them "up" or "lid" or "***hole" just
feeds their ego and makes them do it more.  Ignoring them makes them feel
bad and they slink away with their coax between their legs.

If it is a honest mistake (I've done it many times), the good op's will
figure it out and quit sending on the DX frequency.  We all make mistakes
(Those who live in glass houses-----).  73 and GL in the pilups.
Tom W7WHY