[RTTY] TX5C: How'd you do?

Brian Short shortcircuits at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 14 22:04:31 EDT 2008

I think you did very well.  I did the unthinkable
and ran an extension cord to the tower so that
I could rotate the antenna.  I managed to work
VP6DX on many bands/modes off of the back,
but it was more difficult with TX5C for some
reason.

I only tried working them once on SSB just for
that mode.  I went after the various bands on CW.
I didn't get a chance to try RTTY.

I guess the band slots are important, but I just
tried SSB to get the mode, not every permutation.
Maybe I should aim for more.

The way I look at it :)

Modes: CW and SSB
Bands: 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, and 10.

I have been quite busy with other issues.  I have a
take home midterm paper to write and I am in the
middle of Peace Corps application attempting an
assignment to Africa.

Brian

--
http://www.qrz.com/callsign?callsign=K7ON