[RTTY] MFJ Antenna Switches

GARY ELLIOT k7ox at msn.com
Sat Mar 15 21:14:37 EDT 2008

Would like to thank the 9 people who responded to my question reference if the MFJ antenna switches could handle 1500 Watts RTTY.  7 people responded with positive comments and no problems.  One mentioned something about the old style switch has some type of capacitor internal that blew and was replaced with a higher rating and no problems.  Not quite sure which switch he was referring to. One person said the antenna switches were pure junk and quoted "MFJ = Mighty Fine Junk".  I plan to try a couple of them as it appears they are OK at that power rating.

73 Gary K7OX