[RTTY] 5T question

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:41:13 EDT 2008

Dick,
I worked them just a bit earlier than you, at 2104Z. You definetely worked
them.
Please check here:
http://www.5t2008.de/log/logsearch.php?cmd=search
You worked them twice - CW and RTTY on 20meters, congrats!
I just want to say, that this a really good DX pedition. Professional
operators, I worked them CW on 5 bands and caught them finally on RTTY on 20
meters.
They are doing really a good job, nice and quiet, without unneccessary "PR"
noise. And they are young as well! Good looking web page with all
information you need.
Ohh, and they do not use PayPal (5 dollars minimum :), thanks God.
Hope to get them on other bands RTTY.

73's Andrei NP3D

2008/3/17, Dick White <whiter26 at sbcglobal.net>:

> On 16 March 2008 I worked a 5T5 call, 20 meters at 2254z. The print  copy
> was very poor and I kept getting a different last letter of the call. Can
> someone please verify what the call was ?  I was getting  5T5D  and the
> last
> letter was either C or X or something else. I listened for over an hour
> and
> I just could not be sure. I think it was 5T5DC as the 5T5DX call was used
> in
> 2007. Anyone work it around the same time I did ? Help appreciated as it
> is
> an all time new one for me on RTTY.
>
> 73  Dick  KS0M
>
> Richard C. "Dick" White
> Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
> whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
>
> Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
> Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.
>
> Amateur Radio Station - KS0M

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D