[RTTY] Bartg exchange

peter Jackson peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 26 15:33:35 EDT 2008

This is old Pete KNU in the confessional box holding up my hand, yes I was guilty of not sending 599 !! To be honest it wasn't my intention, I forgot to put it in my macro, only when the first exchange went out I noticed it, so I thought 'what the hell' does it really matter? As for gaining an advantage, it only saves milli seconds of time and means nothing. BTW I sent the serial number and time 3 times maybe that makes up for it.
I only worked 182 for 39k points on 40M only, it did get boring, wont work single band again.
See you in the next one with 599 73 Pete G3KNU