[RTTY] 5T5DC is on 7035.5 RTTY NOW

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Thu Mar 27 22:50:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Peter Laws <plaws at plaws.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Phil Snyder <n9lah at comcast.net> wrote:
>  > Unfortunately there is also a PSK signal right on his signal wiping him
>  >  out here in Illinois, as if being in the Black Hole wasn't bad enough.
>

>  Can barely here him and can't print him here in Oklahoma ...
>
>  Get the 599s OK and little else!  :-)

Apparently Don can hear him OK.. Only call I've printed.    Figures.  :-)

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR