[RTTY] IRC (International Reply Coupon) Questions

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 15:38:44 EDT 2008

I have exchanged a few IRC's before but can't remember if there was a
country of issue problem. I can tell you that I have only ever been able
to exchange them for an airmail stamp. Also it is something that needs
to be done separately from other transactions. I tried to do all my
Postal "shopping" one day and them gave them the IRC like a coupon at
the store and it just really confused the clerk. I used to know how to
tell the clerks what choices to make on their screens and the USPS
changed the software on me. I usually just keep them and send them off
for my own QSLing and buy the stamps I need.

Phil
N9LAH