[RTTY] RTTY Meeting (informal) in Dayton

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:44:54 EDT 2008

Hello Guys,

I thought where we could meet and talk about RTTY stuff.
I do not know Dayton well enough to offer some particular place in this
year.
Then, suddenly I have got an idea to call and see RTTY fans in Hooters
on Thursday evening.
This is the address:
Hooters of North Dayton <http://www.hootersrmd.com/> 6851 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414

937-890-0467 We can be a part of
*350th annual SMC Hooters party *
(THanks to Paul K9PG for the information)
I hope that we can share the time and enjoy during this Party and at the
same time, we can turn all SMC Hooters participants into RTTY direction.
In any event I go there straight from the Dayton airport (landing at
6:40PM). Hope to be there before 8:00PM. Thursday May 15th, 2008.
See you there. (Never been at Hooters before)
--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D