[RTTY] Unbelievable..2008 RTTY RoundUp Scores

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Sat May 31 20:08:34 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Robert Montemerlo
<montemerlo at verizon.net> wrote:
> Glenn
>
> Sounds like a clerical error. I'd give KX9X a call or email on Monday to
> find out what happened and if they can fix it.

And ask him where the LCR is for the Roundup ...  that would tell you
right away what was up.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR