[RTTY] WAE QTC Rule

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Thu Nov 6 08:07:34 EST 2008

The WAE RTTY is different from the CW.
You can work  (QSO)  everybody, US or EU but exchange QTC from
Canada or USA only with EU.

1AØ, 3A, 4O, 4U1I, 4U1V, 9A, 9H, C3, CT, CU, DL, E7,
EA, EA6, EI, ER, ES, EU, F, G, GD, GI, GJ, GM, GM/s,
GU, GW, HA, HB, HBØ, HV,I, IS, IT, JW, JW/b, JX, LA,
LX, LY, LZ, OE, OH, OHØ, OJØ, OK, OM, ON, OY, OZ,
PA, R1F, R1M, RA, RA2, S5, SM, SP, SV, SV5, SV9, T7,
TA1, TF, TK, UR, YL, YO, YU, YU8, Z3, ZA, ZB.

Claude VE2FK