[RTTY] WAE RTTY QTC N1MM & MMTTY

Rick Ellison rellison at twcny.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 15:03:14 EST 2008

David..
I have had 2 reports of this happening and have been looking at the code to
see what would be causing it. The odd thing is the WAE code has not changed
in 3 years so I'm not sure why this would be happening now. If you were
using the MMVARI engine within N1MM I could see the problem you are having I
found a couple of major error's I created in the WAE implementation in the
MMVARI Engine. I have correct most of those and will be in the next
release...

73's Rick N2AMG