[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 13:21:55 EST 2008

Hello Floyd:

Thanks very much for your input on the matter of RTTY on 160 during the  TARA
Melee. As I explained to Shelby, K4WW last evening that decision was
actually made back in August of 2006. I know the way I stated it one would come  away
thinking that it was "NEW" for 2008 but that is not the case. The amount of
folks that have actually tried 160 RTTY for our contest is really so little
that  I do not see it really bothering anyone. I think if all of us work
"respectfully" together we can peacefully share the 160 band.

Again, I thank you and everyone from this news group for sharing your
thoughts with us.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Bill - NY2U

In a message dated 11/24/2008 12:26:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,