[RTTY] 160

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Tue Nov 25 15:42:19 EST 2008

And the reason for 0 contacts on 160 by these stations is most likely based
upon the rule that multipliers count only once, regardless of which band
they are work on. In addition, in a contest you will have a higher rate on
the other bands.

My opinion is the scoring method will self impose a limit to the RTTY
activity on 160m that weekend.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN