[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Tue Nov 25 17:46:32 EST 2008

If I remember correctly, it was observed in several soap boxes, for 2008
RTTY Roundup, that "20 meters was full from 14.055 - 14.150?  I had contacts
from 14.066 -14.123, including several nice runs on 14.120. I think that I
will agree that "during a contest, all bets are off", regarding band plans.
I have no interest in working RTTY on 160, even though I have worked three
(3) different stations there. I prefer to rely on my Mama's advice: "why
would you want to go somewhere you're not wanted, or welcome"?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW