[RTTY] Rascal FSK

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Nov 26 09:11:16 EST 2008

I would also like to know this.  I have several of the Rascals and they work fine one FSK but all are using a comport.

I bought a USB => COMPORT adapter from TigerDirect and athough it worked fine for rigcontrol and otherthing serial applications it would not work for FSK.

I know that Rascal sells a USB=>COMPORT adapter that they claim will work but it would be nice to know before buying.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Joe K0BX
on RTTY now for over 30 years

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.