[RTTY] Re Ed Muns, new "Director of CQ, RTTY contests"

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Nov 27 16:23:49 EST 2008

Hi all,

May I just add my congratulations to Ed for his new posting. Ed has a wealth
of experience, that I am sure he will bring to the contesting scene.

Also, a big THANKYOU to Glenn for an excellent job over the past years.

And lastly, a big THANKYOU to Paolo as well, who became a SK at such an
early age.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081127-1, 27/11/2008
Tested on: 27/11/2008 21:22:18