[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Practice

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Oct 11 01:49:19 EDT 2008

Hmmmm.  Maybe the practice tonight was a dumb idea, given that the Mak was
underway.  I only worked a dozen stations or so, and only four of those gave
the Sprint exchange without my prompting.  Everyone else was looking for a
Grid Square for Mak.  But everyone was very cordial and flexible about
giving me serial number one, name and QTH.  Of course, they got my Grid
Square as well.  Fortunately the Mak will be on a break when the RTTY Sprint
actually runs on Saturday, but undoubtedly there will be folks telling us
the Mak is on a break!

CU in Sprint,
Ed - W0YK