[RTTY] JARTS RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 20 21:47:05 EDT 2008

I was able to get in 6 1/2 hours for this one. I accomplished my goal of
having some fun. I only worked one call that was older than I am by two
years. He sent me 84. Surprise was to work 3B8GT on 20 M Sunday at 2043z. I
had just one decent run. The 15 M band was a real effort to try and work and
I gave up after taking forever to log two calls. Looking forward to the next
RTTY contest.

Station: YAESU Mark-5 Field - 4 element YAGI up 18 meters and a ground
mounted Vertical for 80/40 M.

Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5     4      8    0    4
     7    21     43    4    9
    14   128    335   29   13
    21     2      6    2    0
 Total   155     392   35   26    Score: 23,912

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M