[RTTY] WAS - WY

Alex Malyava alex.k2bb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:55:07 EDT 2008

What if we schedule some "rare LOTW states" RTTY QSO party?
something like a couple of hours on weekday once in a while...
All the LOTW users, especially from MT, DE, ME etc, will be very
welcomed there :)

just an idea, dont yell at me :)

Alex K2BB,
in need of MT, DE, ME and apparently AK for LOTW WAS RTTY