[RTTY] [CTDXCC] SCC RTTY AA5VU SOAB HP

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Thu Sep 4 07:26:09 EDT 2008

This posting is a follow up to say the AA5VU.log for the SCC-RTTY
contest has been submitted to rtty at hamradio.si and the same
Cabrillo file was imported my logging program. It was then exported
in ADIF format and successfully uploaded the LoTW. The ARRL robot
reported 31 confirmed out of 75 QSO's.

Kristjan, S50XX, came to my rescue by converting the saved .xml
contest log to Cabrillo format. His magic was done with Excel, a text
editor and some special tools from S57AD and WT4I.

Thanks to Kristjan, S50XX, as well as several others that offered help.

73 Dick AA5VU