[RTTY] ST-6000 Jumpper Plugs

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Mon Sep 8 08:56:41 EDT 2008

Gee Jim if you would answer your email you would have had that long ago.

J3 1-5 jumpered, 6-10 jumpered, 4,11,16 jumpered, 8,12 jumpered,
J4 Scope 1 V, 2 Gnd 3 Horiz.
J5 Pin 1 rs232 out, ping 4 rs232 in, 5 gnd
j8 Pin 1 Loop high, ping 2 loop low.

Next time try answering your email.

73 Jay

>Well I got my junker ST-6000 from Ebay. But it came with no plugs on the
back. Would someone with a manual be so kind as to give me the pinouts for
the jumper plugs? I just want the scope to work. I think all I need is a
few jumpers on the large plug to make it work. I don't want to sink a bunch
of money into a manual if it this thing won't work.