[RTTY] Ahh, the sound!!

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 19:26:49 EDT 2008

Several years ago a few of us RTTY nuts organized a high-speed RTTY
contest just to see what would happen. The general consensus was that
with multipath and flutter, the data losses were higher and more
repeats were needed, pretty much nullifying the advantage of higher
speed. We ran the contest a couple of years and then interest faded.

73, Bill W6WRT