[RTTY] My PSK31 QSOs uploaded to LOTW

Barry w2up3 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 28 09:12:05 EDT 2008

I finally uploaded my PSK31 QSOs (first one in 1999 and the majority
from a few RTTY Roundups in the early 2000's.)  The holdup was LOTW
didn't accept DX4WIN's mode abbreviation of PSK or PSK3, so I used a
text editor to change the mode designation to PSK31 in the ADIF file.
There were 886 QSOs uploaded and the file generated 88 QSL records.  So,
if you need PA and worked me on PSK31, your QSL should now be there.  A
good rainy day project :.)
73,
Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA