[RTTY] CQWW exchange

David Wilburn dave.wilburn at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 08:03:39 EDT 2008

I too noticed some stations did not confirm, or clearly complete the
QSO.  I did accurately track the zones, I confirmed each, as I had 1
or 2 stations that sent zone info different that what was suggested
(mostly wayward numbered calls in other districts).

I did specifically hang about for the confirmation reply, and I did
receive it 95% of the time.  A small percentage were when conditions
were bad, and I sent the exchange twice.  So they may have transmitted
it before I finished.

But a half dozen or so, just disappeared in the middle of the QSO.  I
made sure to explain that the QSO was not complete, and it was not in
the log.  I will remember NIL next time.

David Wilburn
NM4M
http://www.nm4m.com